User support is essential to the success of an information technology or office automation project. It is equally important to plan the project and ensure that short-term solutions are compatible with overall strategies. If not, the usual result is a proliferation of incompatible microcomputers and components with system to system communication restricted or impossible.
Addressing individual or departmental needs without considering the whole organization can often cost more than a fully integrated systems approach.
Our staff possesses a vast array of experience in all aspects of end user microcomputer, network and client-server support including such areas as:
- Hardware/software installations
- Virus protection
- Backup implementation
- Policy and procedure manuals
- Office systems and office automation planning
- Scheduling and inventory control systems
- Administration and clerical systems
- Computerized accounting systems
- Systems analysis and design
- Learner motivation and communications
- Manpower/resource planning and evaluation
- O/A applications (i.e. word processing, desktop publishing, database, spreadsheet, back-up, utility, communications, and file transfer) software packages